Payment status: ON HOLD

mechaadi
Contributor
Contributor

My Payment is on hold, I tried to contact paypal support, here's the transcript 

Annesha:Welcome to PayPal. My name is Annesha. I am happy to assist you.Aditya <removed>:Hi AnneshaAnnesha:Hello AdityaAditya <removed>:I received a payment from one of my clients but the payment status is "on hold" for some reasonAditya <removed>:Can you help me with that ?Annesha: I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please allow me two minutes to look into this.Aditya <removed>:Sure, thanksAnnesha:In an effort to create a safer online payments community, we've placed the money from your payment to one side, in your pending balance. This may be because there's a higher than average risk associated with this payment. As long as there are no problems with the transactions, you’ll have the money within 21 days or less.Annesha:Typically, you’ll have access to your pending payment after:•21 calendar days maximum•24 hours after PayPal confirmed delivery if shipped with EKart, India Post Domestic, India Post International, Delhivery, Bluedart, DTDC, Professional Couriers, Red Express, Xpress Bees, Spreadel, Dotzot, UPS, or FedEx.Annesha: Here are the steps for buyer confirmation: 1. Log in to PayPal account. 2. Click Activity. 3. Find and click the original payment for the item. 4. Click Confirm Receipt. 5. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.Annesha:Please give the above steps to the buyer who has send the money, once they confirm the delivery the funds will be released.Aditya <removed>:How much time is needed after this process ?Annesha:Here are the steps for buyer confirmation: 1. Log in to PayPal account. 2. Click Activity. 3. Find and click the original payment for the item. 4. Click Confirm Receipt. 5. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.Annesha:Please give the above steps to the buyer who has send the money, once they confirm the delivery the funds will be released immediately.Aditya <removed>:Okay. Let me talk to the buyerAnnesha: Apart from this, is there anything else I may assist you with?Aditya <removed>:No, that's itAditya <removed>:Thanks for your assistanceAnnesha: Thank you for choosing PayPal and have a nice day!

But the buyer can't find any "Confirm Receipt" button on his dashboard, is there anyone who can help me ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mechaadi 

Buyer confirmation is normally for services and virtual goods.

The buyer may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the buyer confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner. This is not always guaranteed. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.