Payment Issue on CrowdFlower Elite

ghq32
Contributor
Contributor

HI guys,

Does someone knew about the website CrowdFlower Elite? I requested a withdrawal on the website through PayPal. It's been almost 24 hours since the transaction was completed based on my account on the CrowdFlowr. I haven't receive any payment in my PayPal Account.

Can someone help me? 

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

HyAnyway
New Community Member
I have the same problem. It's Crowdflower's mistake. I wrote a ticket to them. Please tell me if you hear anything. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

biodumb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys. I have the same problem. I always used neobux as my payment processor, but since they closed operations with paypal, started using crowdflower elite. I found information that can be useful. On crowdflower´s dashboar I searched on the help contents and founded their withdrawal terms. They say payments are credited once a week, every tuesday PST. Since I made my withdrwal yesterday I should wait until tuesday and see what happened. Whed did you withdraw? besides, this is my first withdrawal and don´t know what to expect!

Login to Me Too

ghq32
Contributor
Contributor

Guys, Did this happened on July 4th payment? I already follow-up my ticket on CrowdFlower and they said its on going review by their Admin, but until now, no response yet.

Login to Me Too

vijayaraman
New Community Member

currently iam facing the same problem i have filed a ticket , i just want to know if the problem has been solved

Login to Me Too

nehasahi1
Contributor
Contributor
my crowdflower elite balance is not transfered to paypal
Login to Me Too

ghq32
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys,  Does it also says on your CrowdFlower Elite account that payment is completed but nothing is received on PayPal?

Login to Me Too

zeko981
Contributor
Contributor

Hy... Same problem too.

I made 6 withdraws from Elite, but two time money NOT recesived on my paypal account ( 19th april ant 2 august.. this year). Other 4 withdraws was OK. 

I send tikets to crowdflower support but they NO answer to me.  On my elite account  there is a notice that all payments have been completed.

3 months I wait for answer.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this?

Login to Me Too

ghq32
Contributor
Contributor

What??  3 months?. 

I still do follow up email to their support, unfortunately, haven't received a response from them. What should we do guys? 

Login to Me Too

milena11
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone solved this problem? I have the same problem, it also says on my invoice that it has been pawned on the paypal, but there is still no money. I asked for a payment on July 12th. I sent a ticket to the suport they replied that my PayPal account was not right. I do not know if the problem with the paypal account I told them that I have corrected the account but since then there is no answer from them

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.