Vendor refusing to give refund for product that's defective.

Mauaubr
Contributor
Contributor

March 9, 2021

Dear community;  On December I purchased an a product to categorize and send bulk emails Mail Elite for $17.00 on December 18, 2020 plus two upgrades.  Then, on December 27, 2020 I bought another upgrade that was $37.00.  When I went to their membership website I couldn't access any of the training modules or my three upgrades.  I contacted support numerous times and the problem persisted.  I desperately needed an email integration product and on numerous occasions their support team kept promising that they'd set up my email integration product but never did.  Finally, I was fed up and requested a refund.  After four days none responded so I requested a refund again.  A week went by and still none responded. By the way their return police stated that they would refund for any reason for up to 100 days after purchasing their product.

On my wits end about how to proceed next, I filed a dispute with PP  After one week PP sent me a Payment of $4.00 and closed the case.  I tried open another dispute but PP wouldn't do it!  In total I spent $104 for the main product and three Upgrades.  I'm so upset because I feel like I'll never see that money again and am at a standstill as to what to do.  So, if anyone could possibly give me some advice to help me it'd be greatly appreciated.  Thank-you for letting me present my frustrating issue.

Sincerely, 

Maureen <Removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.