My money is being held!!!😑😑😑😑😑

Jennjennk
Contributor
Contributor
I sent a request for money to my cousin so she could send money easier instead of searching for me on PayPal. She sent the money however, a fee was taken out and the rest of MY money was put on a hold! I can’t wait for 21 DAYS!! This was emergency money! I’ve never sold anything through PayPal and they said that bs about being a new seller crap on the PayPal app! I tried to call to speak to a real person and not a damn robot and I just keep getting told that they won’t help me, and they hang up! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! I tried the messaging thing and SSDD the ROBOT gave me some bs answer! So I tried Emailing them and there’s no help there either because they tell me to go back online and talk to a robot or call customer service, where there’s nobody there to talk to and you get the same generic robot answer, just to get hung up on! My cousin has sent me money before and it never got put on a hold or was a fee deducted from the money that was received! I need my money now I need to talk to a real live person!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.