Link bank account

Indra_reddy
Contributor
Contributor
I cant link my bank account to my paypal here I did mistake is I entered details wrong to many times now I want to login
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Indra_reddy,

Welcome to our Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues adding your bank to your PayPal account. I'd recommend reviewing the follow Help Center articles for a bit more info: 

Why can't I link a bank account to my PayPal account?

How do I confirm my bank account?

I hope that helps,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Inkeri
New Community Member

Paypal has sent me many e-mails asking me to confirm my bank account. I have done it tens of times and still they continue to send me notifications. The situation at the moment is that I cannot use my paypal account at all. What else can I do? I have done all what they asked. The only thing is to use my bank and visa account without paypal, in fact this is a relief, because using paypal takes too much time and energy because of all these unnecessary confirmations, because I already have done that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.