How to link and confirm my bank account?

Kuroo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, when i tried to link my account to Paypal, it worked, but there is no option to confirm it...the "type" is just "checking" and that for a long time...

I want to confirm my account to paypal so i can use it directly to pay with but it doesnt show me anything to confirm.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kuroo 

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kuroo
Contributor
Contributor

oh sorry for that

i'm living in Switzerland.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Kuroo,

Thank you for your post. The type being "checking" refers to the type of account that it is - checking versus savings.

If the confirm option is not listed when you select the bank in your Wallet, please contact customer service for additional troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.