Error Withdrawing to bank account

loubie108
New Community Member

unknown

Hello. I have been getting this issue for 2 days now. Does anyone know whats wrong? I have contacted support but as always no response.

I will give some info to maybe help people help me.

I am from the UK.

I am Transfering £80 from Paypal to my Bank account
My Balance is in GBP

None of the money is on hold or pending.

Please help me.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Prostopes
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue. I need to get 2,maybe 1 month to have it resolved....or call them...in order to hear faq and guidelined speach
Login to Me Too

loubie108
New Community Member

I linked my 2nd bank account and got the same error. Paypal phone support is ALWAYS shut at the times i need it. Only open till 6pm (when most people just finish work)

Login to Me Too

Prostopes
Contributor
Contributor
I agree with you adequate people working during that time, instead of calling PayPal line.
Login to Me Too

Prostopes
Contributor
Contributor
If you live in UK, You can try Curve app. Maybe it will help you. Since I transferred my money from a gift card, I do not sell anything and etc. Do you have the same issue? At the moment im waiting for my Curve card, I think PayPal will not be able to help me, so I just refund my money back to original VCC and try Curve. Because I think our issues which will remain unsolved.
Login to Me Too

Prostopes
Contributor
Contributor
Same Problem I located in Lithuania and also can't withdraw my money. 300 eur and customer support can't help me. I do not do any scam or sell smth. I received a gift card by my company and want to withdraw it, since local shops doesn't work with VCC. As they informed me, they blocked money for internal security porposes. Within 1 week I can't withdraw my money. I have waited for 2 days to link my bank account, 2 days after even my 2 officials banks have been linked to account, they informed me that they can't allow withdrawal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.