Can't make any payments

TalkCreation
Contributor
Contributor
Hello so earlier in the week i was able to send money to a friend of mine, i went to send money to my mother the other day and it says "We're sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment right now. Please try again later" I left it a few days and it is still happening. I went to confirm my mobile number but this message pops up. "There was a problem sending the code to confirm your mobile phone. Make sure your number is correct and try again. " i am very annoyed about this and would like to know if anyone knows what to do, i did look at paypal status and it does say there is a "Service Disruption" but im not sure if that is the issue.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey TalkCreation,

I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble making your payment and confirming your phone. It sounds like this issue may be related to the phone, so I would advise checking out this post for more information. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.