Am new to pay pal

dysphokillz
Contributor
Contributor
So am new to pay pal and my buddy scan my code to send me money and now my money is on hold how can I get it to my account can some one help it says that I sold something tho but I didn't sell anything to him
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dysphokillz 

Its down to how the payment was SENT to your account.

1. If they sent using money > goods / services option then paypal would see you as a seller and apply the new seller hold. They would also charge you a fee.

2. If they had sent using the send money > family / friends option then you would have had the payment instantly with no fee. (However that option is not available in every country).

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/my-payment-is-on-hold.-why-is-this-happening-faq3297

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dysphokillz
Contributor
Contributor
I see well I will just wait the 21 one days but thanks for the response now am having another issue so I want to send money to my brother but it ask for a confirmation but for some reason my phone number is not being confirm but that's the number I have what can I do and I tried calling pay pay soni can speak to on of the personal and is no use
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.