paypal doesn't answer me and doesn't care.

elgrace97
Contributor
Contributor

It's been 1 month since I made a money transfer to my bank account and I haven't received anything, I can't pay my rent because of them, I sent them a message but I have nothing in return but to wait. I am tired of waiting for the transfer now because you are responsible for my money transfer and you are the one who has to manage the problem.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

jmarc_38
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Hello @elgrace97 
your paypal account is open in which country?

your bank account could be unconfirmed also on paypal /

Login to Me Too

elgrace97
Contributor
Contributor

My account is in the Philippines, my Swiss friend manages because he often works with Paypal, and the impossibility of having a serious person give us an answer, it's just amazing, it's now been more than a month that the money is blocked, imagine what I do to eat? I will address myself above if no solution has been found because frankly it is a shame, they always told me that Paypal was good and the first time I made a transaction it is a problem.

They tell me that they have to look with the bank but nobody moves, there I really have the nerves, never again I will go through Paypal it is unacceptable.

Login to Me Too

Steine
Contributor
Contributor
You are in the wrong section to say YOU here you talk to others users just like you (and some moderator), so use the phone number or try to argue with proofs to clarify what you are saying. Sorry for my bad english I'm from Belgium, Have a good day. Steine
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.