no tracking ID and awaiting my Paypal pending money

lstuck
Contributor
Contributor

i recently sent out a package and i have my money in paypal pending but paypal say they need the carrier to have confirmed the tracking ID but i did not receive a tracking ID from the postal service. Is there anyway i can get my payment without the tracking ID. I have rung up the postal service and they said that i dont get a tracking ID with Standard Post. Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @lstuck,

I'm sorry to hear that there is no tracking associated with your shipment. Sending a shipment with tracking is important for a couple of reasons. First, it enables you to have your payments released sooner than 21 days. Additionally, it allows you to be eligible for Seller Protection, if all the other conditions are also met. Selecting a shipping option that provides tracking is always advisable.

Without tracking, you do still have an option for earlier release of funds. If you mark the item as sent, the buyer will have the option to go into their transaction details and acknowledge receipt of the item. If that does not occur, the funds will release after 21 days has elapsed from the date of payment.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.