Try again when you have a PayPal balance."
what this problem????!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@feras7 

Think you can only withdraw to a bank account in your country and not a debit card ......

https://www.paypal.com/ru/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_RU#:~:text=Withdrawing%20fun....

Withdrawing funds from your balance

If you have a PayPal balance, you may withdraw it by transferring it to a bank account linked to your PayPal account.

You may withdraw your PayPal balance in Rubles only. Any PayPal balance held in another currency will be converted at the time of your withdrawal. Our transaction exchange rate, including our currency conversion fee, will be used.

If you have a business account and the amount of your balance exceeds 550,000 Rubles (or other currency equivalent) at the end of a business day, we will initiate a transfer of the amount which exceeds the limit your exceeding balance to your bank account. We will first use your balance in Rubles and then, if needed, your balance in other currencies (in equal proportions from each balance in the foreign currency).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.