Withdrawing to Revolut

JoeTipp
New Community Member

Hi All,

I am trying to withdraw money to my Revolut account and it will not accept IBAN and card is linked but says funds can not be transfered to it. Please help

Kind Regards,

Joe

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @JoeTipp. Thanks for taking the time to post your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. Not being able to withdraw money from your PayPal account is a definite concern!

Not all cards are eligible to use for withdrawals, but you could try a different card. Regarding the process to link a bank account, it's possible PayPal's Security System needs more information to ensure everything is safe and secure. The situation you described suggests that's what is going on.

To address that, it will be necessary to call Customer Service. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that might pose, but it's not possible to complete needed security steps online. To see the phone number for the center that services your region, please log on to your account, click Contact at the bottom of the page and then click Call Us.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.