Withdrawals Pending Almost 1 Week

temp20180715
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, Please, someone help 😞 withdrawals have always taken a matter of seconds to complete. However on the 8th July 2018 I made a withdrawal and it went to pending so I tried another smaller one and that also went to pending. So I called in the 9th and was told they would complete on Wed 11th. Wed 11th and they still haven’t so I rang again and they said my account could be affected by “a problem they had at their end” Since these I have made more withdrawals one also on the 8th, the 11th am 2 on the 12th and all went instantly into my bank. So I emailed paypal to ask what was happening and was now told it was my bank and to ask them where the missing money is ... so I spent money going to town to my bank only to then to say ‘sorry we are not paypal’ and that no attempt had been made to put the two amounts in. And reading the email back I now have to wait until an unbelievable and totally unreasonable 14 working days (almost 3 weeks) have passed until PayPal will do a ‘Search’ for MY MONEY ! This, after already being told it was PayPal’s system that caused it ? Is this right and indeed fair ?? And.. is there anything I can do ? Yours in hope and slight desperation Rich

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Joesyo
Contributor
Contributor
Just noticed. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.