Withdrawal of money to a bank account

lawless212
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone else getting a error when trying to withdraw money to bank account tried a few times now to 2 different account and getting the same error

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

axwright
New Community Member

Have the same issue. First, there is no explanation, only the curt response that I need to contact customer service. Second, there are no Q&A to answer this sufficiently. Third, I'm now on hold or need to wait 3 hours for a call-back.

Login to Me Too

lawless212
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to withdraw earlier today now I can't reply back to this If you get the problem solved 🙂
Login to Me Too

wunli-com
Contributor
Contributor

Your Bank account verification maybe is wrong and not working with paypal?
If you have a new  debit card of your bank  now you need enroll in your paypal account

Login to Me Too

axwright
New Community Member

If it were a new account, I can see that. Debit cards and numbers change all the time. But PayPal is linked directly to my checking account, not the debit card, yes? Status shows both my bank account and my credit card as being confirmed. I abandoned PayPal years ago because of these same crazy issues, and such incredibly poor customer experience and customer service.  The only reason I'm back is because I'm sending to a family member who prefers this. Now, I'm reminded why I left.

Login to Me Too

axwright
New Community Member

Well, after 55 minutes being on hold with the call center, I'm abandoning PayPal. There are better things to do on a summer Sunday afternoon.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.