Why is a Transaction Pending when its more money, but not when its Smaller Transactions?

Seth_Hobbs
Contributor
Contributor

A Friend of mine sent $200 under Friends & Family and I received the money for use immediately, but just minutes later, he sent $800 to me under Friends & Family using the SAME EXACT METHOD OF TRANSFER and I'm unable to use those funds until a few days from now. Why is this? Yet, when I use other Transfer services (even when its Bank-to-Card or Bank-to-Bank Transfers), I'm able to receive the funds immediately. PayPal Services are getting old and they provide users with no answers to problems by walking around the answers to our questions.

After seeing that MY MONEY is almost always on hold for no apparent reason, myself and my entire company are no longer using PayPal, effective after I receive what is MINE. We're tired of having to wait for money that belongs to us and if anyone is reading this, do everything you can to stay away from this terrible company. After more than a decade of a PayPal partnership, we're done. 

-An Angry Founder of a Large Design Agency

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.