We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

luisapa9
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting this message when I try to add my American Bank Account (Joint bank account with my partner, from Bank of America) to my Guatemalan business Paypal account, because I live in Guatemala. All I want is to be able to to link both, but the routing numbers apparently comes back as a virtual routing number. I call Paypal and they say I need to talk to BA, I call BA and they say its a Paypal issue, honestly this is so frustrating as no one can tell me what to do. I have tried all solutions people have posted online and there has been no solution for me. its been months of me trying to figure this out. I checked and Paypal CAN be linked to an american bank if I have a Guatemalan account, so I dont know the problem. We tried adding my partners Fifth Third Bank, and it didnt let us either, but my partner was able to add it for her own american paypal account so I really think its Paypal's issue, they just wont give me a solution. Anyone knows?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.