Very poor PatPal service in pretext of security

irina4444
New Community Member

I have a problem with PayPal balance withdrawal to my personal accounts because supposedly one of my payments "triggered" security alarm. I emailed PayPal at least 10 times, I was on the phone with them twice. All my accounts and credit card is verified, my passport number is inserted. 

I tried all the measures including SMS by mobile phone, special email for withdrawal but in vain. 

Somehow when I signed into PayPla UK via computer I was able to withdraw money to my personal account with identification of my identity by SMS via mobile phone. But my PayPal mobile application for withdrawal has never works. Today I withdrew the modern amount from PayPal balance to my personal account with my identity verified my payment is still pending because as I understand of "security concern". 

Before I was advised to call Paypal to do troubleshooting with them but I wonder why PayPal cannot resolve this issue without me spending at least an hour of the phone.

mobile appliacyopm 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.