Vanessa251

Vanessa251
New Community Member

Can anybody tell me if I'm doing something wrong by playing these games and wanting to get the money on a PayPal debit card? They say I have the money in PayPal and I can take the money out. I asked him to mail it to me and they said it would be out in 7 to 10 days and that was March 4th March 6th through an email they sent me. now it says there's been no activity on my account for 60 days, and today is April 3rd. does anybody else have this problem when they first started with playing the games and trying to collect the money we supposedly have won?????? play the game cash the money in PayPal was supposed to be paying me almost a month ago, when they said 7 to 10 days. also, there was a note saying that I could collect the money through Walmart and I can't find the information to tell Walmart to give me the cash. I do not have time to be played with. Maybe someone at PayPal is redirecting my debit cards with my money on them. Maybe I should be reporting this to the Better Business Bureau or some other law firm to find out what happened to it. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.