Unable to withdraw to linked bank accounts and cards. No customer service messaging.

medpopa
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I am unable to withdraw any money to my linked bank accounts and credit cards at the moment. "There's a problem. Right now we're not able to complete this transaction". I was able to do that yesterday, yet it is not the case now. I was relying on the PayPal money to pay for an emergency shipment yet now I need to make a loan for it to happen. This is causing a lot of problems and there is no way in my dashboard through which I can talk to a PayPal representative. This makes me want to end all future endeavours with PayPal services, as there is no justification for such a limitation.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Kellyp1
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem. Has been like this for days . Same message when trying to withdraw money to my bank account. Impossible to speak to anyone even through the messages service. Unbelievable.
Login to Me Too

Bovada424
Contributor
Contributor
Worked yesterday for $2.00 to transfer to linked debit card. Now impossible to even send 1.00 or any amount. $980.00 available in my PayPal balance. They are getting rich off our money sitting in offshore investment accounts !!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.