Unable to transfer money from PayPal to my bank account

abbeyyyy
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I click the "transfer money" button on the Summary page, it just reloads the page. I have tested this on a computer in Chrome, Safari, and an incognito Safari page. I have tested it on my iPhone using Safari. When I look at the Wallet page, there is a red exclamation mark next to the PayPal balance  that says "To send, spend or transfer money from your PayPal balance, confirm your identity." When I click on the "confirm your identity" link, a popup appears saying "we verified your identity". But nothing changes in my account - the red exclamation mark is still there and I still cannot transfer my PayPal balance.

I have tried many times over the past 24 hours to transfer the money, but it still isn't working.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@abbeyyyy 

Try the app others in your country have had success doing it that way.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@abbeyyyy 

Try the app others in your country have had success doing it that way.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MHMSV

Pending Transfer I've been trying for 5 days to transfer money out of my PayPal account TO MY BANK ACCOUNT. 6 transfers and PayPal after making the transfer has reversed the transfer taking the money out of my bank account and putting it back into my PayPal account. This is completely unacceptable and I've reported this activity to PayPal Customer Service 5 times over 5 days - no action yet from PayPal, and you can't talk to them and they won't return either phone messages or text messages. This appears to be fraud keeping people's money for the interest.

Login to Me Too

kwright16
New Community Member

Using the app as someone kindly suggested unfortunately doesn't fix the problem, as it does not give me the option to Transfer money.

#I think everyone who has similar problems in the UK should report this to the regulator, the FCA, as Paypal clearly has a problem and is not helping its customers.

Login to Me Too

Elle131
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem it is so frustrating!!!
Login to Me Too

DillonJ27
Contributor
Contributor

Good idea- no response from Paypal and app version does not work with my phone!

Login to Me Too

213pb
Contributor
Contributor

you have to login to xoom which is the paypal transfer app for some inane reason. https://www.xoom.com/send-money/ Then you can transfer the $.

Login to Me Too

DillonJ27
Contributor
Contributor

Version downloaded in UK does not work on my phone. Wrongful advertising-says you can transfer money in minutes...Customer service just comes up with standard questions that are not applicable if all you are trying to do is withdraw your money!

Login to Me Too

DillonJ27
Contributor
Contributor

App  downloaded to my phone says version not work with this device. I need money to pay Kernow council tax! Even had more money put in- in case hold thing-Couldn't access that either- very frustrating!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.