Unable to link my debit card

VijayMsd
Contributor
Contributor

i try to link my debit card its shows error like...
b11-pdc.enstage-sas.com refused to connect ...im getting otp but unable to add my card please help me...

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

MystiqueMyth
Contributor
Contributor

It's not some special verification page. It's the same OTP 3D Secure Verified by Visa verification page you get when you check out through sites like Amazon, Flipkart etc. 

Have you ever tried subscribing to Netflix through your card? You will face this same issue. 

I suggest you try my solution rather than waiting for the IOB guys to solve this. 

Login to Me Too

rads123
Contributor
Contributor

It is showing error " b11-pdc.enstage-sas.com refused to connect. " in chrome browser

Login to Me Too

MJ_28
Contributor
Contributor
Hi @rads123 Error is resolved now by IOB Officials. So now you can link your iob visa debit card with your PayPal account successfully. There's no need to use addons.
Login to Me Too

geekgreed

If someone stumbles upon this thread i found the solution i also have  IOB card and all you need to do is install ignore x-frame header plugin for your browser.

Login to Me Too

cool4
Contributor
Contributor

hi guys

i want to know are you able to make payments using paypal using iob debit cards as iob has put a ban on paypal payments.

i request you all to send mail to them so that they remove ban on payments via iob debit cards on paypal.com

and this error still persists on sendvalu,transferwise and xendpay upon my recent try.

thanks 

Login to Me Too

tzkitler
New Community Member

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.