Transfering Money Issues

bmingled
New Community Member

I have money in my account but for some reason when I go to transfer the money to my bank account nothing will go through... Please help

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Ebuyer2022
New Community Member

I thought it was just me, im having the same issue as well

Login to Me Too

Jkind601
Contributor
Contributor

It is all over Downdetector.com, it is a wide spread problem that PayPal has yet to address.

Login to Me Too

Lushlyfe81
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is aware of the transfer issue problem. I was able to get through on the phone and confirmed this. If you call and report the issue they will put you on the priority list as they are currently working on the issue.

Login to Me Too

pleppik
Contributor
Contributor

I've been having the same problem trying to transfer money from a bank account into PayPal. Waiting on hold for over 30 minutes so far an unable to reach technical support.

Login to Me Too

rbacon1

The "transfer money" option does not complete and just hangs when one presses the "continue" button.  When calling Paypal, you just wait and wait and wait.  Is Paypal aware of this problem?

Login to Me Too

AzuraRacon
Contributor
Contributor
Is this something that would affect the Instant Transfer function with the Prepaid MasterCard they offer too? I haven't been able to use that since Wednesday and couldn't figure out why
Login to Me Too

rbacon1

There is no hint on the "transfer money" section that something else is holding up the transfer.  I'm just trying to get money from Paypal to my bank account, and this has never been a problem in the last 12 or so years I have been using Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.