This hurts my business

Neferpieds
New Community Member
Do not use this service, it's horrible. They will continually freeze your account and then request the information in their system from you, only to still leave locked. While you can not control your funds, they will continue to allow you to receive money and charge you fees while holding YOUR money! When you call they will place you on 45min holds to tell you Oh well, wait it out. Their card reader has low battery life and I'd you allow someone to manually enter their card it will lock your account. They not only have my UBI, EIN, social media links, website link, pictures of items, detailed invoices but also comments from happy clients with notes of what they bought. I have given them every detail of my business and explained why it's critical to my success that my account not be locked for ridiculous reasons and yet I just got 2 of my largest shipments canceled due to the current hold on my account. This is the 3rd time in less than 90days. Your business will suffer for sure if you use them. Get a bank account. I just found out banks offer card readers as well. They do not want you to make it big, these types of inconveniences will keep a small business small!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.