TRANSFER MONEY FROM PAYPAL TO MY BANK ACCOUNT-HOW?

temp10112011z
New Community Member

Hi. How do I transfer money from my PayPal account to my bank account which is registered with PayPal? Step by step instructions please. Thanks

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

julieterry
New Community Member

could you tell me how i transfere money from my pay pal account to my bank please

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there,

To withdraw funds to a UK bank account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk
2. Click 'Withdraw' at the top of the page.
3. Click ‘Withdraw GBP faster to your bank account’ or ‘Withdraw funds to your bank account'.
• The faster withdrawal option offers a quicker service (complete in 1-2 working days) includes a fee of £5.00 per withdrawal
• Regular withdrawals (complete in 2-3 working days) to banks in either the UK or US are free of charge
4. Enter the amount to withdraw and choose the correct bank account, then click 'Continue'.
5. Review the details before completing.
• For ‘Faster Withdrawals’ enter the ‘Wire sort code’ in the required field
6. Click 'Submit'.

Faster withdrawal of funds can only be used to withdraw funds to a UK Bank account.

Please make sure your bank account information is correct before attempting to withdraw funds from your PayPal account. For example, if your name is James Patrick Smith, but your bank account is in the name of 'J P Smith,' you would need to enter 'J P' as your first name when adding the bank account.

Wayne

Login to Me Too

Rythtech
New Community Member

am in uganda and i want to withdraw money to my local bank account. the solutions given here require one to have an account in a UK bank account. are there any solutions for the rest of us?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Thats because this is the UK forum.

Try your own countries forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

VNICH
New Community Member

That's a rather mean thing to say, If you going help, then help everybody

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

To VNICH

How can I? And why should I?

I already give up my own time and reply to as many posts as i can to help.   

Paypal changes from country to country and they have different rules from country to country.

As i am in the UK i only know about their rules.

This is not my JOB, i am just an ebay seller that gives up their OWN TIME to try and help a few people out.

Suggest if you are so keen, you go off and research the different rules about paypal in every country they use and come back and help ??? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Miloxi
Wheres the Paypal company workers, seems like they dont want to work and help, they only want money, i cant send money from paypal to my local bank account, cause it keep sayn that my clearing nr and account nr is invalid, and max digits are 14, well i have 15 ,i have Swedish bank so they have clearing nr 5 digits not 4 and now i dont what i can do, cause Paypal dont care???
Login to Me Too

Damian_B
New Community Member

Where is the word 'Withdraw' on the top of the page? Paypal_Wayne?

Just re the below:

1. Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk
2. Click 'Withdraw' at the top of the page.

Login to Me Too

crum1ble
New Community Member

I want to trqnsfer money from my paypal to my bank, but how do I do it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.