Stimulus deposit

Dangiugs20
Contributor
Contributor
This is rediculous. Ok so i received my 2019 tax refund on April 14th at 832 pm MST. I am getting the error message on the irs get my payment tool. I have NOT received my stimulus check yet and of course my mind wont stop thinking of all the negative outcomes. Can someone point me in the right direction. Please and thank you.
Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Dangiugs20
Contributor
Contributor
I ended up receiving the deposit on April 22nd. The get my payment tool changed and said the deposit would be made April 22nd and I received it at 232 am on that day. Paypal did not hold the money and i was able to withdraw the money that day. The only thing I can say is if you have not recieved it there has to be something wrong between the irs or paypal. I hope you get yours soon and I definitely know what your going through. This is such a **bleep** situation i wish I could help out in someway. Stay hopeful and positive. Good luck
Login to Me Too

Theboss69
Contributor
Contributor
Ur lucky
Login to Me Too

SweetBabyRae
Contributor
Contributor
Today is my 5th business day and the 7th or 8th actual days. Mine was deposited on May 20th and I still haven’t seen it
Login to Me Too

Iambecki0922
Contributor
Contributor
Im having the same issues. Has anyone else finally received their payment after 3-5 days? Because so far no one has replied if they did yet or not.
Login to Me Too

Sosincere
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone from this thread received their money? I was set to have a deposit date for June 3 but I have t received it. Paypal told me to contact Wells Fargo because they are the custodial “owner” of the account- reached out to them and they said no such account and no way to access it. Super frustrated! Hoping for some insight into what others have previously been through! Thanks
Login to Me Too

SweetBabyRae
Contributor
Contributor

No, none of us that I’ve seen or spoke to have had any luck. I’ve done everything I could possibly think to do and still nothing. I’ve tried tweeting paypal and the president, I’ve tried reporting them, I’ve tried contacting paypal several times, I’ve tried reaching the IRS and I’m still here extremely upset and pis*sed the **bleep** off. The IRS deposited my money on May 20, 2020 and I still have not received a penny. Paypal keeps giving me the same circle of responses just as they are feeding everyone else. Paypal had been throwing their user agreements in everyone’s faces stating that we agreed to their scamming user agreement when making our accounts saying that they are not responsible for any of our money that goes missing or stolen! It also states that we can not take out any lawsuits or class action lawsuits against them! Now how coincidental is that. So many of us are done with Paypal after this, they are NOT what they used to be. I’m pretty sure Paypal is in different hands now since a few years ago or so. I’m not sure on the timeline. They lied, they lured us all in advertising “fast” and “quick” direct deposits for our stimulus checks! I can not believe I trusted paypal with that much money. I truly hope at least some of us if not all of us get our money from Paypal. I’m praying that mine comes in the mail. I’ve seen a handful of ppl state that paypal denied their checks and they received theirs in the mail but I won’t get that lucky. And now after I just received my letter from the IRS stating that my money was in fact deposited into my paypal account, that concerns me even more. The website has been saying it but I way praying my letter would say I was getting a check mailed but it did not. I hope others keep us all updated. Good luck y’all and God Bless, I’m so so sorry we are all struggling through this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.