Stimulus deposit

Dangiugs20
Contributor
Contributor
This is rediculous. Ok so i received my 2019 tax refund on April 14th at 832 pm MST. I am getting the error message on the irs get my payment tool. I have NOT received my stimulus check yet and of course my mind wont stop thinking of all the negative outcomes. Can someone point me in the right direction. Please and thank you.
Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

SweetBabyRae
Contributor
Contributor
Yes same here! Mine was deposited by the IRS on May 20th and now it’s the 27th of May and still have not gotten it, can’t get an answer from paypal and now conveniently it shuts out my email when I try to send it and the message center keeps saying I’ve gotta email only cause of Covid 19!!! I feel like we have been scammed. I’ve cried way too much over this. I’m a single mom of 3 and needed this money. Has anyone gotten theirs yet?
Login to Me Too

Theboss69
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same exact situation and I have been patien
Login to Me Too

1FreddieFred
Contributor
Contributor

This is the notification I get from the IRS:

Payment Status

We scheduled your payment to be deposited on April 29, 2020 to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: ************<emoved>

If you don't see your payment credited to your account, check with your bank to verify they received it. We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment.

If you need additional help, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

I've tried numerous times to contact a live person at Pay Pal. I've sent messages and was told an expert team would be working to solve my issue. I was given a time period of 72 hours. Twice.

Login to Me Too

SweetBabyRae
Contributor
Contributor
Yep I’ve got the same exact message from the IRS just mine Says May 20, 2020. Paypal is useless because they are just lying to us all anyways. They have told every single one of us the same lies, they will tell you they are going to put a “trace” on your account then they will come back later and tell you that they did not find ANY deposits from the IRS to our accounts!!! They are lying. They have stolen TONS of Stimulus money from Paypal victims and it’s unbelievable. I’ve also had people saying that we are all **bleep** too because apparently when we signed up for paypal we had signed a waiver saying that we can not sue them or file a class action lawsuit against them for any missing or stolen money and can not legally hold them responsible. They are SNAKES! I had no idea that Paypal had switched hands into a new owner at some point in the last few years or something like that and everyone says since those changes Paypal has been taking TONS of people’s money from sooo many different types of accounts and now it’s everyone’s stimulus checks that they are telling us all they have not received from the IRS! The IRS is NOT lying to ALL OF US, Paypal is! It’s a shame they have stolen our FEDERAL emergency money that we all needed badly.
Login to Me Too

MarcP-AK49
Contributor
Contributor
If you are getting the error message from the irs they need more info from you, go to the get my payment on irs.gov
Login to Me Too

Melrardin83
New Community Member
IRS SITE TOLD ME APRIL 30. STILL NOTHING.. HAVE ANY OF YOU WAITED FOR THE 3-5 DAYS AND RECEIVED IT??
Login to Me Too

elmeshke
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same boat. 

Login to Me Too

Iambecki0922
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone waited the 3-5 days yet and finally received their payment in their PayPal? Just wondering because I guess that I'm in the same boat of waiting even though the irs says that they already sent
Login to Me Too

SweetBabyRae
Contributor
Contributor
Hey did you ever get your stimulus check? This is just an awful feeling. I’m so sorry that any of us are having to go through this. The IRS deposited mine to my paypal account on May 20th yet I still have not received my money & cant get any answers.
Login to Me Too

Theboss69
Contributor
Contributor
We need to start a class action on the fail of the PayPal system deposits .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.