Stimulus Deposit Sent, Nothing in PayPal

Lynnlovely
Contributor
Contributor
My stimulus check was sent to my PayPal account today 4/22/20, and nothing is showing up in PayPal and it’s 12:36pm Eastern. I confirmed the direct deposit information and deposit date. No information is available on PayPal when the funds will be released, and I can’t reach anyone in Customer Service. Help!!
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Adamonrien1
Contributor
Contributor
My Stimulus was supposed to be deposited in my PayPal account today and still nothing..... I have read and seen different responses by others with this same issue; however nobody ever gives any updates when they do finally get their deposit. So I don’t know what to believe.....
Login to Me Too

Lynnlovely
Contributor
Contributor
I finally got through to customer service. They said I needed a PayPal Cashcard, even though I already have PayPal and PayPal Prepaid. I told them that doesn’t make any sense since I’ve gotten my tax refund on that. She said it was a different requirement. So I got the cashcard, now I’m waiting to see if PayPal is going to release the money or send it back so I can upload new Direct Deposit information. It’s frustrating because PayPal has my money. Ridiculous..
Login to Me Too

Adamonrien1
Contributor
Contributor
Yea I have the PayPal cash card also, I got it in March. I’m afraid that we’re gonna have to wait a few days before it posts to our account. That seems to be what majority of people have experienced. Some people only had to wait one day after the IRS sent the deposit though.... Thanks for your help and good luck!!!
Login to Me Too

Lynnlovely
Contributor
Contributor
You’re welcome, I pray yours come through also.
Login to Me Too

Hoffrancke
Contributor
Contributor
Did your payment show? How late if it did? I'm pretty sure we're in the same FB group lol. No one in there knows much about stimulus thru PayPal tho.
Login to Me Too

lynnnap
Contributor
Contributor
The irs said my stimulus check was scheduled to be deposited into my PayPal account on April 22nd and I still haven’t received my deposit
Login to Me Too

Dobbins909
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem and mine was supposed to be deposited in my account on 4/15/2020 and still waiting
Login to Me Too

Benintaftcs
Contributor
Contributor
I have same problem and customer service says they have not received it yet IRS says it was deposited a week ago
Login to Me Too

Dobbins909
Contributor
Contributor
I am also having this problem and customer service is not being able to answer my questions
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.