Stimulus Deposit Sent, Nothing in PayPal

Lynnlovely
Contributor
Contributor
My stimulus check was sent to my PayPal account today 4/22/20, and nothing is showing up in PayPal and it’s 12:36pm Eastern. I confirmed the direct deposit information and deposit date. No information is available on PayPal when the funds will be released, and I can’t reach anyone in Customer Service. Help!!
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

lynnnap
Contributor
Contributor
I'm hoping I will receive it in the morning, but im not gonna hold my breath. All other banks make the deposits right away, I don't understand why PayPal takes so long
Login to Me Too

Areed2
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get your deposit?

Login to Me Too

Walktall90650
Contributor
Contributor
Well did either of you receive finally your deposits??? I'm having same problem and don't know if I should believe these 2 incompetent companies IRS & PayPal.....My deposit was scheduled to be deposited June 10th 2020 to my account says IRS "Get my Payment tool" but lo and behold it's June 22nd and there's completely nothing in my account and I'm getting the run around from these PayPal idiots just reciting me over and over again what it says on the IRS website, that I already know about......So please any kind of light you can shine on down would be appreciated, Thanks.
Login to Me Too

JoeynShell18
Contributor
Contributor
I was told a couple days ago that my stimulas was deposited in my PayPal account back in May an now that card is locked an I paid the bill. So I can't see the transactions now. To no if it did or didn't
Login to Me Too

BEE37
Contributor
Contributor
the get my payment portal said my funds should have ben deposited on the 24 and still nothing so I went back and checked my forms to make sure all my information was correct and the account numbers were different i copied the PayPal account number to my filing form directly from PayPal and now when I check my account number its totally diff and im getting the qell let you k ow as soon as it posts from customer service run around ... WTF??
Login to Me Too

Walktall90650
Contributor
Contributor
Anybody Yet? YaY or Nay?? Stimulas check hit account today?? No takers once again.....This is sumthing out of a horror flick because I'm beginning to think the good folks who finally get the direct deposit are disappearing now or what?? I'm still waiting been since June 10th 2020 and as always the never ending ring around the PayPal rosey game of I don't know circles continues........ unbelievable
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.