Still no resolution to my missing funds

Huuvola
Contributor
Contributor

It's been about two months since a missing transfer was discovered to be the 11th missing transfer going back to 2017. PayPal has the incorrect routing number for my bank account and is refusing/ignoring my pleas for assistance in find the missing money, which is more than $3,100. I've tried the customer service phone number and they lie to me about assistance. They never help and I have to start over whenever I call again. They're the absolute worst. I've tried messaging them and that's a failure, too. Does anybody know a way of reaching someone at PayPal who can actually help? They have been the absolute worst to deal with and I would warn anyone against trusting their money with them. After about two months, it's clear to me they don't care about their customers.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Huuvola,

I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble regarding your withdrawals and contacting us, that definitely sounds frustrating. I would advise reaching out to us on Facebook or Twitter so that we can see what options are available to help and see if we can trace the transfer. Hopefully the funds are returned soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.