Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later

Shwettank
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal Team,

Few days back I have created the account in Paypal by adding the bank details, Paypal has deposited 1 RS to my account but when I confirmed the account by adding the deposited money by Paypal it was not accepting it. Also few days after I have received one payment from respondent.io but after claiming the amount I was not able to see the money on my Paypal account. I have contacted the Paypal customer support team and it was observed that my KYC is not submitted. After that I have added the KYC details such as Addhar, Address Proof and Bank details. 

But while adding the Bank account I am continuously getting this message We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later. I am trying this from couple of days but same result.

Please let me know what is the issue at the earliest. Also look for this  Transaction ID shared by PayPal 1RU92248AS1843343 

Thanks!

Shwettank

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

schlieskiml
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

I m having the same problem and PayPal has been unwilling to work on it other than to initiate another confirming deposit that will not go through.  Under the main heading Pay & get paid: sub heading Wallet, sub heading  Bank cards it shows Bank Confirmation in process but under Account Settings: sub heading business information, subheading money Bank and cards it shows bank as unverified (so clearly something is not in sync at PayPal) and the help desk at PayPal is not willing to see what it is.  PayPal tells me everything is OK and my Bank tells me everything is OK but it is not working .  I have used PayPal for some time and have no problem moving money to the Bank through their system but cannot move money from the Bank back to them.  I have no problem logging on to my Bank with the right user name and password but when I try to use the instant verification process (under Wallet) I get the message that "Some of your information is incorrect and try again" Someone at PayPal needs to look for the rejected confirmation deposit to see what is wrong but they have been unwilling to do this.  I feel the best answer is to look for another provider other than PayPal  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.