Sent $ to friend in Italy. "Help Desk":

pastimz
New Community Member
PayPal 08:35 PM Hi! I'm PayPal's virtual agent. To get started, simply ask me a question. I am still learning, so if I can't help you, I'll direct you to additional resources. CC 08:37 PM Just sent $$ to a friend in Italy from my Paypal balance. Said the funds would be available August 30, 2019. Why so long?? PayPal 08:37 PM Hmm... I didn't quite understand. Can you rephrase your question? CC 08:38 PM Just sent money to a friend in Italy from my Paypal balance. Said the funds would be available for them August 30, 2019. Why so long?? PayPal 08:38 PM Sorry, I'm not trained to solve your problem right now, but I found some articles in our Help Center that might help you. Check them out! CC 08:39 PM Can't read the answer to questions---just keeps routing me back here. PayPal 08:39 PM Can you reword your question? I'm not understanding. CC 08:39 PM Representative PayPal 08:39 PM Sorry, I'm not trained to solve your problem right now, but I'm learning new things every day. Come back soon! CC 08:39 PM What a crock PayPal 08:39 PM So sorry, I didn't understand your question. Can you say it another way? CC 08:40 PM You are no help at all. It's like talking to a wall. PayPal 08:40 PM Sorry, I'm not trained to solve your problem right now, but I found some
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.