Request A Check... function doesn't work

FrustratedGal
Contributor
Contributor

I have an available balance, and when I go to the "Request a Check" page, the balance and my mailing address are all shown correctly, but when I click on "Next" a little wheel spins for about 3 seconds and then disappears, and nothing else happens.

I used some of my balance to pay my eBay fees, and that worked fine... but I can't request a check, and there is no explanation of what is wrong. After I click on "Next" and the little wheel spins for 3 seconds, the whole page just sits there and does nothing

Also, there is no support what-so-ever from PayPal, and no response from anyone. I have been killing myself to get help for many hours... this is awful. What do I have to do ?

Thanks people, for any help or advice...

Jean

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

adydula
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue. Called support told me its an issue on their end and they cant do anything. Told me to wait for 24 hours and try again!!

I do not want to link this idiotic system to any of my financial bank or credit union.

Paypal this is not a professional system and it SUCKS!

you have my money and i want it!!

FIX THE DAM SYSTEM!!

DO IT NOW!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.