Refund not received

Mazzie59
Contributor
Contributor

British Airways sent a refund to PayPal on 20th April and it has still not arrived in my account and subsequently back on to my credit card.  My concern is that I have had similar BA refunds that were requested and processed successfully a week later.

I cannot get through to PayPal by telephone and I have had a online message enquiry running since 12:30 yesterday so I now would really like someone to investigate this for me.  How can I get this resolved please?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

millieagz
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Mazzie59, Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Please visit the link below as I am sure this will help regarding your refund concern. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/where-is-my-refund-faq1212 Thank you for reaching PayPal. I hope this helps. If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving Kudos or accepting it as a Solution. Stay safe.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

millieagz
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Mazzie59, Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Please visit the link below as I am sure this will help regarding your refund concern. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/where-is-my-refund-faq1212 Thank you for reaching PayPal. I hope this helps. If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving Kudos or accepting it as a Solution. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

Mazzie59
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you Millieagz, I eventually got a reply from the message centre (albeit 24hours later) and they are chasing up refund with merchant. In the meantime I also raised a dispute in the resolution centre so I am currently waiting for responses. Thank you for sharing additional info. Mazzie59
Login to Me Too

pv1992
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

I'm experiencing the same issue but with Delta. How long did it take for a PayPal representative to assist? 

Login to Me Too

ElectricBeach
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Ive SENT a refund which was taken from my account 30th April and says cleared on Paypal but as on 11th the buyer hasn't got it. Again I've spent 6 hours (so far) today and 9 the other day on the message centre... not a sign of life... 

The buyer is furious even though i can show it went out of my account 11 days ago... why is there no way of talking to a human as NONE of the links help me and i cant raise a complint as it wont do it for this transaction it says... Help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.