Pending since 1st December?

blueberry1
Contributor
Contributor

Transferred money from my PayPal account to my bank It has been on pending since 1st December. Haven't sold anything on eBay 

Five emails send no reply.any ideas please 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

StudioCL
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There,

I made a transfer from my PayPal account to my bank account on the 1st of December also and currently the payment is still pending. (UK Based)

I've been told it's down to a third party company (Faster Payment Service) that deal with the transfer between PayPal and your Bank.

On the 1st of December all the transfers got stuck.

Original I was told by SEVERAL of PayPal advisors that the money would be put back in the accounts by the 18th December 2018 at 12:00pm at the latest, but as you can see it has not happened. I have now been told that this date was an estimate.

I spoke to a manager called Louise at PayPal yesterday and she told me that the money will be pushed back into our PayPal accounts today 22/12/18 again the latest time this would be is 12:00 PM UK time. I asked if this was a estimate, she told me no this was a 100% guarantee.

If there is any one else out there with the 1st December transfer PayPal to bank account issue, I would love to hear about it and ask if you know any further information and if your case has been solved.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@blueberry1

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

blueberry1
Contributor
Contributor

Forgot to say I'm in the UK 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@blueberry1

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

StudioCL
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There,

I made a transfer from my PayPal account to my bank account on the 1st of December also and currently the payment is still pending. (UK Based)

I've been told it's down to a third party company (Faster Payment Service) that deal with the transfer between PayPal and your Bank.

On the 1st of December all the transfers got stuck.

Original I was told by SEVERAL of PayPal advisors that the money would be put back in the accounts by the 18th December 2018 at 12:00pm at the latest, but as you can see it has not happened. I have now been told that this date was an estimate.

I spoke to a manager called Louise at PayPal yesterday and she told me that the money will be pushed back into our PayPal accounts today 22/12/18 again the latest time this would be is 12:00 PM UK time. I asked if this was a estimate, she told me no this was a 100% guarantee.

If there is any one else out there with the 1st December transfer PayPal to bank account issue, I would love to hear about it and ask if you know any further information and if your case has been solved.

Login to Me Too

blueberry1
Contributor
Contributor

Just checked and the money has indeed returned to my account.Thank you for your assistance 

Login to Me Too

StudioCL
Contributor
Contributor

You're welcome, mine has too.

Happy Christmas!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.