Paypal will not allow me to transfer funds to my bank account or debit card!

cdeburg
New Community Member

I have been trying to have money transferred from Paypal to my checking account or debit card, but each time I attempt to make the transfer an error shows up saying "There's a problem. Right now, we're not able to transfer the money to your bank". I have verified my checking account, address, phone number, everything but the same message keeps showing up. I've called Paypal now FOUR times and each time they say "try again in 24h". Today she said "it's likely this transaction wasn't approved by our internal security system"---but she said there's no way to get the security to confirm the transaction, that "it will happen when it happens". Instead she recommended I go to the nearest Walmart to withdrawal the money (mind you I live in a large city, don't have a car, and the closest Walmart is a $45 Uber ride to the suburbs). What is up with this transaction? I will not use Paypal any longer if this is going to happen to all of my transfer requests!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.