Paypal "Money" tab not loading

jandoncom
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone else having issues loading the "money" tab. If I go to this tab via "currency" or "money" from the summary page, the page loads, but is then "blocked" by an overlay with the paypal logo and what I have come to call the "Circle of doom" spinning over and over and over around it. I can't close this overlay, or access the page behind it. I assume the site is trying to load in a box, but something it getting blocked somewhere.

This happens in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox on Windows 10. It also happens on Firefox on Ubuntu 19.04. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Ozz-i-sofT
Contributor
Contributor

I too am having the same issue. Money tab loads an iframe with the constant loading circle of doom. The Browser page/tab is unresponsive from this point on and needs to be closed. I have tried with latest Firefox 67.0.2 as well as Portable 52.0.9 ESR and with Seamonkey and Internet Explorer with the same issue. I have also rechecked Adobe Flash Versions and updates, changed and tested different browser security settings such as popup blocking etc.

This has basically blocked me from carrying out any activity with my PayPal Business account. I can brows all other pages that I have tried without issue, including my PayPal Personal account. So It would appear to be this one page with the iframe overlay (You can see it on desktop PC as an extra scroll bar on the side of the page).

If anyone else is encountering this, or knows of this issue I would also like to here about what I can do so that I can get back to work. (16/06/2019)

Login to Me Too

Ozz-i-sofT
Contributor
Contributor

Update: I managed to get around the iframe issue for some tasks by using the the "Sitemap" navigation links.

You can find it at the lower part of the page...

Login to Me Too

fionaoakes
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, I managed to get to the page I needed via this work around to with draw funds to bank, but the main money tab is just not working on any PC I try & every browser - thanks for the tip 🙂

Login to Me Too

AlecDesjardins
New Community Member

Hi I contacted Paypal's Customer Service and they told me that it's a server that stopped working in Canada. They told me that my money tab should be working tomorrow. I would suggest you to do the same, just contact Customer Support/Service. 5:00 AM PT to 8:00 PM PT Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PT to 6:00 PM PT Saturday and Sunday

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.