Paypal keeps denying me my money into my account.

TheLoveGeneral
Contributor
Contributor

My money keeps being denied going to my bank account due to a PayPal notification on my account that doesn't take me anywhere but back to the summary screen. all it says is  "Provide information about your account". I've had this account for about a year or more now I've never had any issues, never needed to do anything to my account, and this has been a business account almost as long as I've had this account. No disputes or anything fraudulent on the account. This is very frustrating. As when I click the notification then click the text it does nothing but directs me to the summary page (even if I'm on it), I look all up and down the summary home page, nothing. I went to the resolution center, nothing. Live chat bot asked questions, nothing. Googled my issue, nothing.  Now I'm here anyone ever have this happen to them or have a clue what's going on, or hopefully, I'm just slow this morning and I'm completely missing where I'm supposed to go, which would be great since I will be getting my money once pointed in the right direction. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheLoveGeneral 

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Seems to me that the internal security system is trying to perform the Customer Identification Program thing on your account and it's glitching. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheLoveGeneral 

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Seems to me that the internal security system is trying to perform the Customer Identification Program thing on your account and it's glitching. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.