Paypal isn't accepting my Visa Prepaid Debit card

Nicolas12345
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to link "Visa Prepaid Debit" card to my paypal account and it said: "Your card was declined by the issuing bank Please try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions." I don't know what to do, I just got card and I am really disappointed.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nicolas12345 

Please register the prepaid card at the card website under the same name and billing address as your PayPal account and try linking card again. Make sure you have funds on the card so PayPal can validate it with a temporary charge and 4-digit PayPal code to enter for the card in the PayPal wallet page. You can find the 4-digit code at the registered card account at card website. Please do not discard card and keep in safe place, in case you need to refund a transaction to it and have to reference card number/exp date/security code/card customer service number.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Nicolas12345
Contributor
Contributor
I don't have any money on card at the moment, as I got it to transfer money from PayPal to card.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.