Paypal charge my card

Bokiikob
Contributor
Contributor

Good day, I cannot contact you thru phone since it was a US PHONE #. Now my concern is still not solved. I SIGN UP to paypal and asked me to link a card. I used my CASH CARD and it accept. now paypal asked for a code and they made a 100php charge on my card. however cash card doesn't have an option to check those transactions. I already asked help on my bank and even them they don't have any info regarding the charge made on my cash card. btw I already removed my card hoping that it will automatically reimburse on my card however it's not. now how will you reimburse the charged you've made on my account? thanks 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bokiikob

If your card is unable to have a code sent to the statement then you can't verify it so try another card.

Normally the payment deducted to confirm the card is released 30 days post deduction, if its not then contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bokiikob
Contributor
Contributor
Alright, i will wait 30days and if I didn't receive it who will i contact with? There's no option for me to call them since the phone number is US. Other option to contact customer service?? Thanks
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bokiikob

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.