Paypal account is in business, received money but cannot withdraw immediately

salmammoniacal
New Community Member

So I have a paypal account which is set to business. I have not linked my paypal to any buy and sell sites and I have received money from a friend using it and I also have no transaction history from the account. I currently need the money immediately as it is my mother's additional fund for her cancer treatment. My friend also left a feedback already, when can we expect the money to be released? Also, I requested a downgrade of account, how long would it usually take? We kinda really need the money and the business account is a mistake at my end. I just really need the money ASAP. I am informed about the 21-day rule but we kind of need the money immediately due to hospital bills. Any way how to make the money released immediately?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@salmammoniacal 

To release funds earlier:

1. Under recent activity on the Summary page, click the Transaction to view transaction details.
  2. Click Add Tracking and select Mark as shipped and submit the tracking details, by updating the “Order status”, “Tracking number” and the “Shipping company” used.
  3. Or if your transaction doesn't need to be shipping (e-books, piano lessons, etc.), mark the order as “processed” and provide the required details.
  4. Then ask sender to "confirm receipt" on their end of the transaction if possible, otherwise, you may have to wait the full 21 days.

If you need further assistance:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalPhilippines/

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.