Paypal Mislead via wrong mails

RajeshGandhi6
New Community Member

I had received mail from paypal stating that now I can received the payments on 14th Feb. Meanwhile I did 10 transactions of payment receive. I got mails from paypal also that I am receiving payment. They giving "Claim your Money" button at the bottom of mails. Even there was short note below it saying that money will be sent back if not claim in 30 days. Today they are saying they sent money back as KYC was not verified. 

Now, I will need sender to send back money again and they might create issue too. 

Does this things happens with anyone? After getting number of mails stating I can receive the payment and even I have received the payment with 30 days validity period to claim it and they sent back prompt giving KYC excuse? I had already submitted KYC in mid of FEB only. Also, bank verification was also done successfully. 

Now they have raised the hands saying they have sent back money. Their executives are just sorry for inconvenience. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.