Payment status on hold DIGITAL SELL

Chris2882

Hello Guys, I've sold a digital item to a website named lolga, They received the item and paid me and now I'm held for 21 days to receive the funds and I need the money sooner, Paypal can contact the buyer to conform that he recieved the item I dont have a problem with that, Can you please help me with that, the buyer RIGHT NOW IS USING MY SERVICE AND I CANT HAVE ACCESS TO MY MONEY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PAYPAL I NEED MY MONEY IN A DAY

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Chris2882
I cant even email paypal whenever I try to email them no real person replys to try to help
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

PAYPAL does that with new seller,or seller selling outside his normal price range or seller with too many disputes or his buyer is a big trouble maker,or risky items,believe it or not,comics is considered high risk along wih smart phones,precious metal?

if you have tracking showing delivery,it will be 3 days after delivered.

you can always find another payment processor or ask them to send you a money order,or just put some money aside for your business,

before Paypal ,buyers wil send cash,check,money order,wiretransfer,western union  

Login to Me Too

Chris2882
That doesn't have anything to do with my msg, they could've easily contact the email that send the money and if after contacting the guy confirms they received the item my money should be released immediately holding it like that is just nonsense
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.