Payment status on hold DIGITAL SELL

Chris2882

Hello Guys, I've sold a digital item to a website named lolga, They received the item and paid me and now I'm held for 21 days to receive the funds and I need the money sooner, Paypal can contact the buyer to conform that he recieved the item I dont have a problem with that, Can you please help me with that, the buyer RIGHT NOW IS USING MY SERVICE AND I CANT HAVE ACCESS TO MY MONEY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PAYPAL I NEED MY MONEY IN A DAY

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chris2882

https://www.paypal.com/us/brc/article/funds-availability

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chris2882
Are you serious that's legit scam man they are holding my money so they can have benefit of it while it's in their bank and THATS NOT COOL I NEED MY MONEY I CANT WAIT 21 F DAYS THE BUYER IS ALREADY USING MY SERVICES THATS BSHIT THEY CAN EMAIL THE BUYER TO CONFORM THAT, ITS A GOD DAMN DIGITAL ITEM HE RECEIVED IT ALREADY FFS
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chris2882

Your welcome.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Chris2882
DAMN HOW COLD IS THAT,
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chris2882

I took the time to respond to your post with the information that answered your question.

If you think that is 'cold' rather than saying 'thank you' then thats your problem.

So I will go back to watching my film, bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Chris2882
you dont know what I'm dealing with here the buyer is already using my service and I cant use my money and I have to wait 21 days to receive my money which is not fair I need to money to preorder rdr2 and waiting 21 days from i cant preorder it nomore cos it got released and I'll not have the benefits of preordering, I'm asking for my money no more and that act from PayPal is really gross and sick man, and no the answer you gave me didn't help me to get my funds
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

WHEN you sign up with Paypal,did you read about withholding and seller protection?

your buyer can claim item not received and get his money back in 180 days ,you have no proof from a commercial carrier like USPS,FED EXP or UPS ,DHL that you have delivered the item,so Paypal has to take the money from you and refund him.

They give you 21 days figure if he does not complain in 21 days,you can have your money when in fact both Paypal and his credit card issuer allows 180 days.

If you read this forum and Ebay forum,many buyers take advantage the virtual goods have no physical delivery so they will file item not received and get their freebie.

you said they are using it now,but there is no proof whatever they are using come from you,Paypal robot does not read email or pictures,hard cold fact DC showing delivered.

However,there are exceptions,if you provide a service like building a website,and contract or details showing what is to be done and a link to the website.Paypal would take all these into consideration.

Generally speaking,virtual/ditital goods,services will lose a dispute if you cannot prove delivery ,not good if you are a service provider,massuer,hair stylist,plumber,handyman,

go to Paypal AND read what is not protected.

BTW,when you receive Paypal email notice  YOU GET CASH,did you notice if your tem is whole or partially eligible for protection,go find that email/  

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

the PAYPAL email notice saying You get cash,always pay attention to the following-

(1) is the item whole or partially eligible for seller protection

(2) you must ship to the address given in the email to get seller protection

Prior to that,one must read PAYPAL terms and agreement on what is not eligible and what is proof of delivery before using Paypal to accept payments/

some seller who sells digital goods or provide service will send a thank you note or a copy of work performed in an envelope with tracking,USPS first class mail $2.66 wil give you a tracking ,if $750 or more,signature confirmation is needed.  

Login to Me Too

Chris2882
I have a proof for the transaction when I gave it to him and his email and the convo we had and yes I have recorded the transaction between me and him anyhow the buyer isnt a guys it's a legit website that buys digital items for money and I've talked to them about this problem this morning and they're trying to contact paypal to release my money, paypal cant just simply hold my money for 21 days they should contact the buyer they have the email that the money got send from and they would reply that they received the item but NO paypal is just holding the money!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.