Payment on hold

Rab4
Contributor
Contributor
Hi my payment is pending at the moment is there anyone from customer service to release my funds as the item has been signed and delivered to the person buying it
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rab4 

Think you may have to wait till tracking shows item as delivered + 1 day AND the funds are released OR 21 days as per this notice they are a tad busy at the moment.

Due to protective measures against coronavirus (COVID-19), we currently have limited Customer Service staffing, so waiting times may be longer. You can still find answers to FAQs on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. You can also view our coronavirus response and FAQ's here. Thank you for your patience.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rab4 

Think you may have to wait till tracking shows item as delivered + 1 day AND the funds are released OR 21 days as per this notice they are a tad busy at the moment.

Due to protective measures against coronavirus (COVID-19), we currently have limited Customer Service staffing, so waiting times may be longer. You can still find answers to FAQs on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. You can also view our coronavirus response and FAQ's here. Thank you for your patience.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Rab4
Contributor
Contributor
Hi my funds are available threw eBay as got confirmation but still on hold at ure end the item has been delivered and signed for got all the tracking and shows delivered
Login to Me Too

Rab4
Contributor
Contributor
Hi the person that bought the item got the game delivered yesterday does that not count as a a day and he has went into his PayPal and said its been delivered and signed
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rab4 

Well i certainly don't have your money 🤣 but as i said if its not released for you automatically as companies are obviously having issues at the moment then you may have to be patient and wait longer.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Rab4
Contributor
Contributor
It was automatically released by ebay that's wat am trying to say he only got the game at 1.24pm yesterday would that make it 24 hours and I know u don't have my money I just thought that someone at Cs would look into this
Login to Me Too

Temp20230515G
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

After Ebay released the funds, it will be available to Paypal after 24 hours of release; then Paypal will make it available to you after 24 hours. That's how they usually work.

So technically if Ebay released it yesterday, funds will be available after 48 hours, maximum of 21 days.

Hope it helps!

Login to Me Too

Rab4
Contributor
Contributor
OK thanks so they may still be released today then at some point as contacted ebay yesterday wen the buyer got the item
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rab4 

It may have been released by ebay but NOT by paypal yet.

Normally its pretty instant once ebay have told paypal to release it BUT things at the moment are not working properly are they as all companies are struggling to keep things working, so you may have to be patient and just wait.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.