Payment Status: Pending--- buying from the seller

EASYVOICETEL
Contributor
Contributor

Dear paypal,

i am sending the payments to seller, they are getting payments on hold.

my side payments are completed.

may i know the reason please can resolve 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EASYVOICETEL 

They can't provide a tracking number (which releases the new seller hold funds earlier) so they will have to wait the full 21 days for the funds to be released.

As i said that is NOT your problem, if they don't give you what you have paid for them open a dispute for non reciept of item.

There is nothing to fix, the seller is new and going through the new seller hold, that is between him and paypal and NOTHING to do with you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EASYVOICETEL 

If its marked as completed in your Paypal account then you have paid. The fact its pending on the SELLERS end is between them and paypal as they are new sellers.
Funds are held for 21 days BUT released more quickly if they provide a tracking number (delivery + 1 day).

Even if the funds were withdrawn to their bank account they would still have to refund if they lost a dispute. The hold is to protect PAYPAL from new sellers that don't refund so Paypal has to and then has the hassle of getting reimbursed from the seller.

Tell them that if they refuse to send then you would have to file a dispute for 'non receipt of item' and that would impact on their paypal account as they are such new sellers and the time the 'new seller hold' lasts would be extended OR they may not be allowed to sell at all.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

EASYVOICETEL
Contributor
Contributor

yes but our business is telecom services (VOIP), we will use services like calls. how they will provide you tracking details.

how to resolve this kind of problem, i am facing many transactions, not single seller, i am sending payments ,every seller getting like from payments on hold.

how to fix permanent the kind such issue.

can you please regarding this ...  

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EASYVOICETEL 

They can't provide a tracking number (which releases the new seller hold funds earlier) so they will have to wait the full 21 days for the funds to be released.

As i said that is NOT your problem, if they don't give you what you have paid for them open a dispute for non reciept of item.

There is nothing to fix, the seller is new and going through the new seller hold, that is between him and paypal and NOTHING to do with you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Nchedo
New Community Member

Good evening I wish to ask a question. I made a fundraising campaign on YouHelp and linked it with my Nigerian PayPal account. 2. I have been sharing my campaign link with various people for donations, but it seems some find it difficult to pay through their credit cards and international cards, while some can't pay by PayPal. My friend tried so tonight but it wasn't going through. Till now, no donation has been to my campaign. Please are there other options of payment? If yes please help me on how to know about it. Thanks. Martin <removed>

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nchedo 

The option to 'receive' paypal payments is sadly not available in your country.
You can only 'send' payments for purchases.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.