PayPal stole my money!!!

BKBrown2
Contributor
Contributor
Transferred funds from PayPal to my debit card. Funds hit my bank but were then stolen back by PayPal. Stuck in pending status. Apparently many people are seeing the same thing. I fear that PayPal has been hacked since their IT dept seems incapable of fixing it after almost 7 days!!!! Pull all your money out of PayPal now before it's too late! I've logged over a dozen calls and over 8 hours of call time so far. Only excuses and broken promises. They're holding over $3k of my money hostage.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Intars

Hi BKBrown2,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.
Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.
Intars

Login to Me Too

BKBrown2
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah, I've already logged about 9 hrs on the phone e with customer service and reached out on Twitter. All you people do is give lame excuses and lies. So spare me the "we're here to help" garbage. Just refund my money. It's been 7 business days now, which is the timeframe you people said it would take to resolve. RESOLVE IT!!!! Give me back the money you stole from me!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.