PayPal make it hard for maroccans to withdrawal thier money why?

Itanger69
Contributor
Contributor
I am very very fatigue and fed up as i have been trying withdrawal my money since a month and i request bank to give me 3 cards but noone of them works although all of them seens to be valid and international but still system is declind them and i sent you screenshoot. Now give me solution as i feel paypal ia playing a dirty game to keep funds in accont as i tried over 10 attempted and its all decline. What s next now? How can i withrawal money as i did everything you asked for but still get error here is screenshoot of today with new card One question? Can i send remain balance to dad s paypal account or my cousin paypal account this way it can be easy to witjdarawal money from thier account. I have asked this over phone and i was told its possible as long as i give full authrozation. Let me know proccess??
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mokhtare
Contributor
Contributor

I have experienced the same problem this week.
I think Paypal & VISA had introduced new rule for VISA rechargeable or reloaded VISA cards, so u can't withdraw money using this method from the time.
https://www.paypal.com/il/smarthelp/article/can-i-withdraw-money-to-my-credit,-debit,-or-prepaid-car...
https://www.paypal.com/lv/smarthelp/article/why-did-the-withdrawal-to-my-credit-card-fail-faq834

I wish that PayPal find a solution for this issue ? Which card can be used instead to withdraw money to moroccan local banks ? (For an evantual solution I think Attijari WafaBank is a partner of PayPal if nothing works ?)

Login to Me Too

Itanger69
Contributor
Contributor
Through nothing works most card and international cards are not accepted. Attjariwafabank are biggest theif in morocco and thier fees is hell expensive why must i go to that bank since i do not want to be vicitime for them as they made sign up contract for year. Hey paypal we want **bleep**ing alternative methods and stop being **bleep**. Maroccans speak out or let s file a complaint againts paypal. I need at least 500 member from moroocco
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.