PayPal has lost my money

Temp20230526FD
Contributor
Contributor
It has been 10 days now since I made a transfer from my bank account into my PayPal account to pay for an item. The money hasn't reached my account despite the bank providing evidence the payment was sent to PayPal from my bank account. I have lost count if the number of phone calls, emails and messages I have sent to email and I very rarely get a response. The response I have had is that there was a technical issue on the 20th and 21st of November in regards to adding funds to accounts. They know my account was effected but they still can't find my payment. I keep getting told the funds will be in my account within 24 hours but again this has not happened. I am extremely disappointed in the lack of customer support from PayPal, they don't care one bit how this has impacted on myself or what an inconvenience this has caused.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230526FD 

5-7 business days so can be 7-9 working days so hopefully cleared now?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526FD
Contributor
Contributor
Hi thanks for the reply. It was a faster payment transfer from my bank to my PayPal. It normally goes in instantly and PayPal have already admitted losing my funds due to technical issues and don't know when they are going to be able to locate it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.