PayPal Funds Not transferred to connected bank.

Xavi07
Contributor
Contributor

I want to say that the money which I received in my Payal wallet is still not transferred to my connected and confirmed bank account. 1 week is completed but still is not transferred. And even my bank is set on auto-withdrawal but still, it is not transferred please help me.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

Have you attempted to transfer the money? When you connect your bank account to your PayPal Account, the money does not auto transfer over.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11
Solved

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

Have you attempted to transfer the money? When you connect your bank account to your PayPal Account, the money does not auto transfer over.

Login to Me Too

Xavi07
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I attempted 4 to 5 times to transfer the money even my connected and verified bank is set for auto withdrawal. But it always shows me an error symbol. please help me.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Xavi07 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help (Paypal varies a lot country to country).
However if you have auto withdrawal it sounds as if you may be in India so can you confirm?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Xavi07
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for the delay but yes your guess is correct I am from India.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@_terran 

Money does auto transfer if the poster is in India !!!

@Xavi07 

Try this link that explains how long it takes.

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-long-will-it-take-to-withdraw-funds-from-my-paypal-a...

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Xavi07
Contributor
Contributor

I read the post which was mentioned above. It was saying it will take 5 to 7 days to reflect in my bank account. But in my case, I received the payment on 28th Oct. but still, it is not transferred from my PayPal account to my connected bank account.

And when I try to transfer the amount manually it shows me like this.this is the screenshot of my account.this is the screenshot of my account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Xavi07 

Could be a currency issue as i doubt you can withdraw euros to a bank account in India?

Maybe convert it first?

Secondly it has to be 500 inr minimum amount withdrawal. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Xavi07
Contributor
Contributor

Okay. I am satisfied with your above answer for manual transfer but what about the automatic transfer of my PayPal funds?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Xavi07 

So glad you are 'satisfied' that I gave up my time to respond to your post and help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.